Whether you arrive in hospital as an emergency or for a planned procedure, you will be expected not to smoke during your stay. But don‘t worry, there are hospital staff who are on hand to help.
There are hospital staff who are ideally placed to help you remain smokefree whilst you’re there, and can offer information to help you remain smokefree when you leave.
The benefits of stopping during your time in hospital are:
- Specialist one to one support;
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy available;
- Ideal time to refocus your mind on what’s important.
Stopping during your stay in hospital also means:
- You are less prone to infection;
- You will recover more quickly;
- You will see better wound healing.
Continued support after your hospital stay could be in person or via telephone support.
For Macclesfield District General Hospital or Leighton Hospital in Crewe, please contact us on Freephone 0800 085 8818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us help you
Contact us today and we’ll help you become smokefree.
Let’s get Social
Connect with us socially.